OpenMW love

General discussion regarding the OpenMW project.
For technical support, please use the Support subforum.
ElderTroll

OpenMW love

Post by ElderTroll »

I thought you should hear some things people are saying around the internet. Each double space is a new comment.
The progress as of late has been amazing! Keep up the great work!

Im glad to hear the project is still alive, im looking forward to this. Best of luck.

Nice going there! /thumbs up

It is hard to play Morrowind thinking that someday we may have the whole of Morrowind, Cyrodiil, and Skyrim to play in an engine that does not suck horribly- maybe even getting all the MGE features.

Having seen what people have done with source ports and other engine replacements I seriously can't wait to see what people do with the power of a new, accessible and extendible Morrowind engine. It boggles the mind.

Nice to see this faster progress in OpenMW. I'm really looking forward to 0.14, that as far as I know will implement terrain and water.
It's also a good thing you guys created a ppa, it's really useful for lazy guys like me :)
Keep up the good work!

Wow you're fast! \o/
Thanks!

oooo.... Linux builds. I'll have to check it out.

Good to see this project is still alive! MW was one of the best games ever, 'nuff said.

Interesting... very interesting indeed. Do keep us posted - I'd like to see where this goes.

The videos look better and better every time, OpenMW team! All this hard work you're putting into it is very appreciated. What you are doing will eventually one day revolutionize the modding community's resources.

all I have to say is....SWEET! Good job!

Nice progress guys!
Zini

Re: OpenMW love

Post by Zini »

Thanks for collecting this list Always nice to see that our work is appreciated.
sirherrbatka

Post by sirherrbatka »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDuW3NvjqJY

I want more... I want more... :geek:
EmbraceUnity

Post by EmbraceUnity »

sirherrbatka wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDuW3NvjqJY

I want more... I want more... :geek:
That... was fantastic.
WeirdSexy

Post by WeirdSexy »

Hey guys, just wanted to note that the 0.13 demo video has passed the 2,000 view mark! I know the older videos have far more views than that, but it's good to know that people are watching and it's only been about two weeks I think. Thanks for making this thread ElderTroll, even though I'm not a dev, it's good to see all of that!
ElderTroll

Post by ElderTroll »

Np problem everybody. The Youtube channel is getting a new subscriber every couple days thanks to some great videos. Y'all should check out the Bethesda thread because there is some definite excitement over there. Just want to say again, I love being part of this project.
http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/11550 ... ge__st__90

the new comments are towards the bottom of page 4.
ElderTroll

Post by ElderTroll »

There are some really nice comments from folks on the youtube page for 0.14.0 http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=wNjlgg8yRe4
ezzetabi

Post by ezzetabi »

And also demented ones... oh youtube:
``WiiPens: What does Open MW do that other mods can't? I'm being serious. It seems to be a mishmash of random things''
Tarius

Post by Tarius »

ezzetabi wrote:And also demented ones... oh youtube:
``WiiPens: What does Open MW do that other mods can't? I'm being serious. It seems to be a mishmash of random things''
Obviously one of those people that speaks before engaging brain.
ezzetabi

Post by ezzetabi »

I just hope he does engage it sometime.